发布日期：2013-12-4 工作地点：上海 招聘人数：1 电话：
工作年限：不限 最低学历：不限 月薪：面议 Email：email@example.com
Independently adapt or modify experimental methods to achieve technical objectives.
· Anticipate potential problems and design preventative solutions.
· Determine strategic approach to experimental design.
· Critically analyze complex data, interpret and integrate experiment results
· Maintain complete and thorough documentation in accordance with relevant Life Technologies required standards to support patent application and defense as well as other international standards (e.g., ISO compliance, GLP/GMP requirements, etc.) for assigned staff.
· Provide strategic direction and guidance to Scientists, Research Associates and Engineers in their daily experiments and troubleshooting.
· Guide team in matrix environment. Investigate, create and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement.
· Make contributions to scientific literature and conferences.
· Prepare technical reports, product summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyses.
· Performs fundamental literature and patent searches related new product and technology opportunities.
Recognizes opportunities for in-licensing and internal patent development.
· Prepares patent disclosures and support the legal department in patent preparation.
· Maintain high level of professional expertise through familiarity with current scientific literature, competing technologies and/or products and attendance of scientific seminars and meetings.
· Communicates the significance of recent scientific developments to peer group.
· Comply with all company safety regulations and procedures.
· May act as spokesperson on corporate research and development and advise top management.
· Anticipate product requirement and coordinate with software development teams to deliver bioinformatics solutions with the SMS product